Patna. Bihar Public Service Commission has started releasing the result of teacher reinstatement examination. According to the data given by the Commission so far, 1 lakh 22 thousand 324 candidates have been successful in the examination. The biggest setback in this recruitment examination was faced by the Bihar government led by Nitish Kumar and Tejashwi Yadav when teachers could not be found as per the requirement in the primary schools. Bihar Public Service Commission Chairman Atul Prasad said that only 72 thousand candidates have been successful in the primary. Only D.El.Ed students are included in this, meaning the result of the candidates has not been released. BPSC has released the result for most of the subjects on minimum cutoff marks. The cut off has been kept at 40 percent for unreserved i.e. general category, 36.5 percent for backward class, 35 percent for extremely backward class, 32 percent for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and disabled women.
Result of only D.El.Ed candidates will be released
After the order of the Supreme Court, the result of B.Ed candidates as primary teachers has been withheld. After that it has been decided to release the results of only D.El.Ed candidates. Clarifying the situation in this matter, Commission Chairman Atul Prasad poetically said that the one who has given pain will also give medicine. Meaning, they say that if the B.Ed candidates have received pain from the Supreme Court, then the medicine will also be provided from the Supreme Court. Bihar government cannot do anything in this. Looking at the results released by the Public Service Commission, it has been decided that the number of primary teachers in Bihar was still vacant till the final decision of the Supreme Court. It will remain empty as before. Because it is not possible to fill these vacant posts with just 72 thousand teachers. Most of the B.Ed candidates appeared for the primary in the B.Sc teacher reinstatement exam.
More than 8 lakh students had appeared for primary
More than 8 lakh students had appeared in this examination for primary, but if B.Ed candidates are removed, its number was 5 lakh and only 72 thousand students could pass it. The Commission has currently decided to release the results of D.El.Ed candidates. Commission Chairman Atul Prasad said that only 72 thousand candidates have been successful in the primary. Only D.El.Ed students are included in this, which means the result of the candidates has not been released. The government has started releasing the results of nearly two lakh teachers reinstatement recruitment examination. Out of 100 posts of language teachers, 67 are still left vacant. Due to the state government not finding capable teachers, a large number of posts have been left vacant. For this reason, the Commission has also relaxed the rule of filling 75 percent seats.
Subject – Vacancy – Selected
Political Science – 5354-712
Home Science- 1275-258
Botany- 2738- 669
Teacher Category – Vacancy – Applicants – Appeared in the Examination – Selected – Left Vacant
Primary- 79943- 7.7 Lakh- 6 Lakh- 72419- 7524
Secondary-32916- 65500- 63272-26204-6712
Higher Secondary- 57602-39680-37465-23701-33901
67% posts of language teachers could not be filled in this recruitment.
Here, 67 percent posts of language teachers in higher secondary schools could not be filled in this recruitment. There were 9979 vacant posts in six languages including Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu on which only 3300 candidates were declared successful. 6679 posts of language teachers remained vacant which will now be filled in the next phase of teacher recruitment. BPSC first released the list of only 525 successful candidates for recruitment on a total of 3221 vacant posts of Hindi subject teachers in classes 11 and 12 i.e. higher secondary schools. This means only 17 percent candidates were successful, while 83 percent candidates failed. Due to this 2696 posts remained vacant. Along with this, the results of total 13 subjects including English, Urdu, Sanskrit, Bengali have been declared one by one and the trend of most of the subjects is the same. However, the result of English teacher was slightly better in which 2323 candidates were considered eligible for reinstatement on 3535 vacant posts.
258 got success on 1289 vacant posts in Sanskrit.
66 percent of English teacher posts seem to be filled while only 34 percent are left vacant. In Sanskrit, 258 got success on 1289 vacant posts. In percentage terms, only 20 out of 100 people could pass, the rest failed. The condition of Urdu teachers is even worse. Only 145 candidates could succeed on 1749 vacant posts. Only 8 percent could pass, the remaining 92 percent were left. There was 30 percent result in Maithili teacher, for which 48 candidates were declared successful on 158 vacant posts. Only 1 candidate was successful on 27 posts of Bengali teacher. In percentage terms, it is about 4 percent.